Salary: Up to £25,000 per year (Depending on experience)
Contact Hours: Full-Time
Live In/Out: Live In or Live Out
Do you love fresh food, delivering exceptional service and motivating your team? Great! We are currently recruiting for a talented, guest focused individual to join us as an Assistant Manager at this busy site.
The Practitioner is known for offering uncompromised service, standards and style. Open from breakfast ‘til late we pride ourselves on delivering great cocktails, world beers and interesting wines alongside freshly prepared contemporary food and daily changing specials. As Assistant Manager you will be an integral part of our team helping us lead the team to deliver this guest experience.
Why join the Practitioner?
The Practitioner is part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Great accommodation – if required
- Achievable bonus scheme
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% on drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic training and career development if you wish to progress
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’.
Key Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Exceeding guest expectations daily
- Leading the team to deliver outstanding service
- Coach and guide new Team Members
- All aspects of cash and stock control
- Management duties including dealing with bookings/functions, rota planning, cellar management, and deputising in the Managers absence
Previous experience at Assistant Manager level is essential however further training will be given through the McMullen Gold Award.
Interested? Great. Please apply and we'll be in touch!