Salary: Up to £8.26 per hour (Depending on experience)
Contact Hours: Part-Time
Live In/Out: Live Out
We are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant to work within our busy kitchen. The newly refurbished Practitioner is an all-day dining experience, opening for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and offers our guests freshly prepared contemporary food as well as daily changing specials. As part of our team you will help us deliver this guest experience whilst having fun and being an important part of our friendly team.
Why the Practitioner as a Kitchen Assistant?
The Practitioner are part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Achievable bonus scheme
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% off drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic training and career development if you wish to progress
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’.
- Chef uniform provided
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Assist in setting up and closing down the kitchen ready for service or the next trading session
- Keep the kitchen and all equipment clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
- Ensure that the kitchen does not run out of clean crockery and cutlery during service
- Be a team player, helping and assisting the Chefs when required
The right candidate must be flexible and able to work weekends.
Interested? Great! Please apply today.